- Maybe you've heard about BKC from friends or counselors because you asked how you could keep going to camp after high school...
- Maybe you've never been to BKC but someone you know has been telling you how awesome it is and you're intrigued...
- Maybe you've never been to camp at all and you think BKC will be a good way to "dip your toes" in Christian camping...
- Maybe you have been to BKC 10 times before...
No matter the reason, if you join us, you're in for a fantastic time and a refreshing spiritual journey as we embark on part two of what it means to be "FaithFULL". Last year, we learned about sharing our thirst for Christ and the longing we have for the God's love with others, so that the wells will overflow and the world will be blessed. This year, we are hungry...hungry for God's love, hungry for God's purpose for us, hungry to serve the world. How can we stay hungry for God and full of God's Word at the same time? How can we offer physical AND spiritual fulfillment to others? We'll examine how our relationship with God and our spirituality can be shaped by food rituals. We'll look at service and humility to the hungry and impoverished, through a biblical lens. We'll explore the meaning of faithFULLness through worship, discussion, fellowship and service with new and old friends. Being faithFULL means living extraordinary lives in ordinary ways - so come hungry!
A lot of the weekend will be yours to shape into whatever you need it to be. Options range from canoeing and board games to napping, 9-Square-In-The-Air and a film festival! You can take time for yourself, spend some extra time with God, AND meet new people.
7:00 p.m. on Friday, May 25, 2017 to 12:00 p.m. on Monday, May 28, 2017.
- BUT you are NOT tied down to camp! If you don't want to miss a friend's open house, or you are part of a wedding, or you really need to be at your grandmother's 90th birthday party - you are welcome to come late, leave early, or even leave and come back! You'll just need to let our camp dean, Greg Lawton, know where you're headed when you leave the Crystal Springs premises.
$75 for NEW CAMPERS
$125 for returning campers
- This covers food, lodging and activities for the whole weekend
- BUT there is NO problem if you do not have the money to cover the cost. We have a well-stocked scholarship fund that is just waiting for a request! Contact our camp dean, Greg Lawton, for more information.
Crystal Springs Campground, 33774 Crystal Springs St, Dowagiac, MI 49047
Greg Lawton: firstname.lastname@example.org
Emily Blunt: email@example.com
Dan Stuglik: firstname.lastname@example.org